FR5 – Folding van shelving system
FR5 is a space saving storage solution that has been specially developed for the courier, express delivery and parcel services industry. The van shelving system is available in three lengths so the correct size can be selected for your vehicle or carrying needs. The narrow aluminium side profiles adapt perfectly to your vehicle’s load space and feature the ProSafe load securing system meaning transported goods can be secured quickly and easily.
Maximum flexibility and ease-of-use
FR5 adapts to your load thanks to its folding shelves. They can be operated with just one hand and click into place automatically so that the shelves can be folded up and down quickly and easily on your own.
Optimum utilisation of loading space
FR5 upgrights have been designed to maintain maximum load space in your vehicle. The aluminium profiles are designed to adapt to different vehicle silhouettes and take up as little space as possible.
BOXXes integration for more tidiness
By integrating SR-BOXXes, FR5 can be transformed into a complete van racking system. The SR-BOXXes can be mounted under the shelves or on top with the addition of plastic slides.
Sortimo FR5 Van Shelving Components
1. ShelvesThere are four different types of shelves. Three variants differ at the edge (with high edge; with low edge; with no edge). A fourth version is the GripMaxx shelf, which includes a special aluminium profile with integrated anti-slip edge. This enables packages to be removed quickly and transported safely at the same time. In addition, the depth and angle of the shelves can be adjusted, so that they can be adapted to any type of load.
2. Safety BeltsThe shelf can be folded down with a single movement and is held in the desired end position by two lateral safety belts. The angle of inclination of the shelf is individually adjusted by positioning the safety belt in the grid holes in the side or intermediate profile.
3. Side/intermediate profileThe side edges of each FR5 rack are formed by the robust aluminium side and intermediate profiles. These can be mounted at an angle so that they run as close as possible to the vehicle silhouette, thereby saving space.
4. Aluminium stop barThe aluminium stop bar is the ideal complement to the robust Sortimo vehicle floor. Firstly, the strip serves as a stop for transported goods directly on the vehicle floor, and secondly, the functional end caps prevent damage to the load.
5. mySortimo labelsTheShelves and BOXXes can be quickly labelled using the clips with self-adhesive labelling. The benefit: Materials and transported goods can be found at a glance. The carrier clips can also be rearranged at any time so that BOXXes and shelves can be reorganised in no time at all.
6. ProSafe Load SecuringThanks to the ProSafe load securing system, transported goods can be secured quickly and easily.
7. E-BOXXShelves are based on Sortimo’s standard dimensions, so that another practical organisation aid can be integrated into the open shelf with border: the E-BOXX. This is available in different heights, widths and depths and offers, for example, an ideal storage option for load-securing accessories. The E-BOXX can optionally be fitted with a lid.
The folding rack for maximum safety
Aluminium stop bars
Ideal limiter for cargo on the vehicle floor.
Offer lashing options across the entire width.
Single lashing points
Can be individually positioned on the side.
Additional load securing options on the ProPartition.
For form-fit securing of large or bulky cargo.